Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

Help Wanted

Hi everyone,
This week I have been writing with my buddy Olivia. We worked on a Help Wanted poster. My buddy and I have made a pirate. We had to persuade people to come and work on our ship called the laid back Larry, which is Olivia. My pirate is the captain of the ship called Jack Cannon. I hope you like it.


The hardest part was try to make the whole thing make sense.
The easiest thing was choosing the background 
How do you think my buddy and I did?
Do you like it?
What do you think Olivia and I  should work on?


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I Like the color of the background.
    Did you think about whether you get a brush and shovel or do you have to use your hands?
    It reminds me of making a message in the bottle activity we did in class.. Who is going to employ the people?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.