Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Apple and Lemon

 Hi everyone,

Today (24th of August) I tried something different with my fruit snack I LOVE fruit. So my friend told me an idea. She asked if I had lemons and a apple, I said yes and she told me what to do. Here are some photos of me making apple and lemon thing and instructions.


1. Get a apple, a juicy lemon knife and a cutting board.









2. Cut around the core of the apple and cut in to bit size pieces  .



3. Put the apple in a zip lock bag and put a little bit of water in to the bag with the apple.














4. Cut the lemon and squeeze it in the bag and then put the lemon you just squeeze int the bag and mix it up.


Last step: EAT


This is a really nice combo
I dont know what it is called.
Can you come up with a name for this combo?
Will you try this?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Niamh
    I know a name for the combo. Sour apples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niamh,
    I hope you are well, I love lemons and apples so this sound amazing.
    You should name it lapples

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.