Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

DADS TRUCK

Hi everyone,
My dad drives his truck every Tuesdays to Auckland and Hamilton dropping of powered milk and picking up containers. He has to take the truck on to the ferry from Picton to Wellington, then makes his way up to Auckland then down to Hamilton and back to Wellington to catch the ferry back home. Then comes back home on Fridays. He bought the truck home on Monday night and here are some photos. My dad is 6 feet tall and can stand up in the the cab of the truck. The cab has a bed ( as you can see in one of the photos i am on the bed but the bed is not made up yet )lights and a bounce chair.




 Comment if you want to see the photo individually
Have you been in a truck before?


3 comments:

  1. Hi Naimh,
    I think your dads truck is really cool, it must be tiring for him to have to drive all that way. I love that you added pictures.

    Kind regards Greer

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Greer
    thank u u
    are a nice person, it is trying most of the time.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Niamh.
    Great share on your blog.
    Your Dad's truck is pretty cool. I guess he would need the bouncy seat for his comfort travelling all that way.
    Thanks for adding the photos.
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.