Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Orana park

 Hi everyone,

This term room 5 and 6 are learning about biodiversity. Our teachers planned a trip to Orana Park to learn more about biodiversity. We left at 9:00 to be there at 9:15. Sarah and Bethany went through the safety tips like DONT feed the animals. We were split into 2 groups, Room 5 and Room 6. I saw lots of animals and went through each animal. There were questions like when they were brought here and whether they were mammals or reptiles. We learnt about how old the animal is and if they were a girl or boy. My favourite part was when we got to feed the giraffes. Here are some pictures. 

Have you ever gone to Orana park? 

If you have what is an interesting fact? 





















 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love all the photos Niamh! It was great to learn more about biodiversity, as well as animal classification and adaptations. What interesting facts do you remember?
    It was great to see you getting involved in the discussions with the educator and asking lots of questions.
    Mrs Lambie :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.