Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Activity 2: Defying the odds

Hi bloggers my name is Niamh and I am going to explain what my activity is.
This activity is called Defying the odds and this gives me 4 points.
For this activity I have to imagine that I was interviewing LeBron James or steven adams
. I have yo tell you who I would interview and write 3 questions I would like to ask them.


I would like to interview LeBron James because he is the only one I know.

  1. Do you play any other sports?
  2.  Do you like DIYS?
  3. Do you make money in Basketball?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Niamh! And Happy New Year! :)

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have been enjoying your summer holiday. Have you done anything exciting over the last couple of weeks?

    These are some good interview questions, Niamh. I too wonder if LeBron plays any other sports. Do you like basketball? I never really got into playing it but I do like watching live games. The atmosphere is awesome!

    Congratulations on completing another activity. I hope to see more posts from you soon. Until then, happy blogging! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niamh
    These are some good interview questions. Would you be nervous interviewing him, I would be!! Maybe you should look up who Steven Adams, think you would be surprised who he is. Maybe next time think of other questions that people wouldn't ask?? Keep up the good work.
    Miss Rader

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.