Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 2: Discovering Aotearoa

I bloggers my name is Niamh and I am going to explain what my activity is.
This activity is called Discovering Aotearoa and this gives me 4 points.
I have to think about my culture, where my family comes from,
what is important or special to me and my family and what languages my family speaks.
I am going to do this twice because I am half english and half Irish lets start.


Ireland 
Where does my family come from = Ireland 
What is important or special to me and my family =
for me it is when they talk about my culture they talk about it respectfully and nicely.
My whole family the rules around the house and no swearing in irish.


New Zealand 
Where does my family come from = New Zealand 
What is important or special to me and my family =
for me it is trying to help the earth by picking up rubbish and putting it in the bin.
My whole family the rules around the house and no swearing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Niamh,

    Mikey here. Well done on completing yet another activity! You're doing an incredible job. :)

    My family is from New Zealand too! And Scotland and England, but I haven't been to either of those places. I really like to though, so that I can find out a bit more about my heritage. Have you been to Ireland before? I really like how you mentioned looking after the environment - I also think that it's super important to do all that we can to protect our planet.

    Have an awesome afternoon, Niamh. Keep the blog posts coming! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikey,
    Thank you but no I havent been to Ireland I was made in Ireland so dose that count. I will I will keep trying my best

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.