Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Day 1 : Explorers Setting sail

I bloggers my name is Niamh and I am going to explain what my activity is.
This activity is called Setting sail and this gives me 4 points.
I was invited to go on a ship for three weeks I travel at sea, I have been asked to pack my own food.
10 food to be exact. I don't have a fridge or a freser.

  1. Powdered milk
  2. Water 
  3. 5 Tin of spaghetti
  4. 5Tin of beans 
  5. 5 Tin of peaches
  6. 5 Tin corn
  7. Mashed potato
  8. Gum 
  9. Lollies
  10. Pasta 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Niamh,

    Mikey here. Congratulations on completing your first Week 1 activity! I can see that you've been busy working your way through the programme - well done! :)

    I like how you've explained what this activity is at the top of your post. It makes it easy to understand what it's all about.
    Good thinking! Canned foods really would last a long time. I wonder how you'd heat the spaghetti and beans though? Or would you just eat them cold?

    Have a lovely afternoon, Niamh. Keep the great blog posts coming! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.