Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Activity 3: Miracle on the Hudson

Hi bloggers my name is Niamh and I am going to explain what my activity is.
This activity is called Miracle on the Hudson and this gives me 4 points.
I have to write a recount when I was brave or did something brave.


I once got picked up by my grandma and. She had her can we got to my house and what.
I got out of the car I tripped over the seat belt and face planted in some rocks.
I had a big cut on my eye brow so we went to the doctors and it was bleeding.
I was crying we got to the doctors and got butterfly stitches.
They are like plasters that can heal fast we got home and.
IT WAS MY FIST PRACTOS OF HOCKEY
I got dressed quickly and their we are up to the teacher and she took care of me.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Niamh,
    It sounds like you were very brave when this incident happened. I know that I would be such a chicken! I would probably cry too, I bet that hurt! Did you get any scars from it?

    You're Grandma was so sweet to look after you, I'm sure she made you feel better when you were on the way to the Doctors. She probably helped you feel more courageous while you were getting the butterfly stitches.

    You have done a great job! I do think that next time you work on your spelling. You spelt "Practice" wrong and spelt it "practos" maybe you made a typo. I think you also might have forgotten a few words in your story. Be sure to re-read your work before you post it. Otherwise you have done such an excellent job!

    I cannot wait till you post again so I can read it! I hope to see a reply from you. Great job on this post!!!
    Until next time
    - Nadia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.