Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Activity 2: One Small Step for Man

Hi bloggers my name is Niamh and I am going to explain what my activity is.
This activity is called One Small Step for Man and this gives me 4 points.
For this activity I have to imagine I was Neil Armstrong.
I have to write a short poem describing how I felt when I landed on the moon.


As soon as I got there I fell to the ground 
I turned around and looked up and down 
Stomach was rumbling and tumbling 

As I place a flag on the ground I realize I am off the ground.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Niamh!

    I'm Natasha, and I'm going to be keeping up with your Summer Learning Journey work throughout the holidays and giving you some positive and hopefully helpful feedback!

    This is an awesome poem Niamh, wow! I'm impressed. I liked how you explained what your activity was for those who maybe weren't quite sure, it's very helpful. I also like how you made your poem rhyme, its not easy finding the right words!

    Have you thought of including photos? It can really help to draw attention to your posts and give viewers a better understanding/help them visualise whats happening.

    Would you go to the moon if you got the chance?

    Well done Niamh, you're quite the poet. I look forward to seeing more phenomenal work like this in the weeks to come!

    - Natasha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.