Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Activity 3: Rugby superstars

Hi bloggers my name is Niamh and I am going to explain what my activity is.
This activity is called Rugby superstars and this gives me 4 points.
I have to imagine that I am a superhero. I have to tell you what 3 super powers.
I Will have to tell you why I want these super powers, I will tell you what I am gonna do with them.


Wonder Woman
Flying = Then if I am in traffic I can fly out of places.
Invisibility = Then I can sneak into places and play hide in seek really well.

Time Travel = Then if I did something wrong I can go back in time and fix it and say the write thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Niamh,

    Congratulations on completing another blog post! I'm so glad that you're getting stuck into the Week 1 activities. :)

    These are great superpower choices. I think flying would be an amazing superpower to have. Imagine all the places you could go without ever having to set foot on a plane! If you really could fly, where would you travel to?

    Keep up the great work, Niamh.

    Blog ya later! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.