Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

All About Me 1


Gergich my name is Niamh and I am 9 years old. My birthday is 8th of July and I am a year 4.
I am some New Zealand and some Irish because I was made in Ireland and born in New Zealand.
I have two sisters one of my sisters is 13 and her name is Siobhan and my little sister is 6 and her
name is Roisin.




I live is Christchurch and I go to school at St Bernadette's. I have two pets one is a dog and it is called Finn and my cat is called Smudge. My favorite thing to do when I'm at school is math and reading I have the best teacher ever in the world her name is MISS HOLLAND

she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun. I like her she helps us sooooooooooooo much when I am not at school I love to play Minecraft and Knife Hit and doing experiments and Adventuring and playing outside.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Niamh,
    This is a great post with lots of information. I think it is really interesting that your dream destination is Hollywood, what makes you want to go there?
    Look forward to hearing from you,
    - Miss M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      Yes my dream is to go to hollywood. (Maybe if I go there you can come with me) ha ha.I want to go to hollywood because it looks so fun and exciting you can do sooooo much there. Can you please put something I can work on thank you.

      Delete
    2. I didn't put something to work on because I think that your post is awesome. Maybe just your last sentence? It has a lot of the word 'and' in it.
      Hollywood does have a lot of things you can do. When we were in LA we went to 6 Flags, Disneyland, and walked up a hill to the Hollywood sign. Runyon Canyon walk was closed while we were there but that is also something I would love to do there!

      Delete
  2. Hey it's Arwen I love the picture of you're teacher, its so cool how you think you're teacher is cool how did you do that very good?? by-Arwen

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.