Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

The Movie Night

Once upon a time there was a woman and a man they started out with friend. Then turned into boyfriend and girlfriend then got married . On the married night they went out for diner and watched the sun set it looked amazing. They went home and feed the dog and the cat and bunny rabbit. They got into there pygmies and said good night love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. And went to sleep and in the morning they got some breakfast and went to work. The dad does bilding and the mum does works at the vet and capched pets. After their work they were soooooooooo tired so the dad said hey do you want to watch a movie mum said ok. They went out to the movie theater but there was no movie. It is cancelled so they went back home and watch a movie. They clicked on neakflicks and got the popcorn and clicked on it. It was called the THE HOLE OF DOM It started First it was ok but then on the middil and the end it was poor .There was a hole and a man was in it and a tran was in the hole to and the tran ran over the man all the blood ossssd out the man and the boy and man screamed .AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gust then and robber came in and stole. The man and girl shut the door behind them AND THEY WERE NEVER TO BE SEAN AGAN. This is based on a true story Trolled you unfinished By Niamh The end

2 comments:

  1. Hi Niamh, I like your story. I like how in the movie the people got robbed. Maybe you could add more full stops. When will it be finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tyler for the advice I will do that next time. I will finish it some time soon.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.