Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

WHERE IS MRS LEE

WHERE IS MRS LEE Q;when was the last time you saw mrs lee? Well I was in the sun expedition. There was a sun balloon and you can go inside and out. Mis lee when inside and took Greer and Ella in with her and when she went in Greer and Ella and Mrs lee did not come out but in 5 minutes. Ella and Greer popped out like a piece of balloon then I asked Ella and Greer where is Mrs lee. Ella said still in there so I said please turn the sun thing of and they did and I went inside and I looked with my head and there was no sine of mrs lee so I stepped in it with my whole body with me this time and then I said hello is anybody in here and this is not the first time that someone has gone missing there was a little child that went in but never came out so they claimed her as dead and then I said to some people look around the museum pleases they said ok so I discovered that that there was a little hole in the wall I said come in here and I said there is a little hole in the wall here and then I pressed it. It took me to a planit this hot planit and I looked down at my feet and there it was the sun I said hello but it gust ecoed and I took a step and every time I stepped the planet change color so back at the sun expedition people wonder where I was back to the planet I saw a button and then I press it and it took me to the sun sun bichon I said I am back and I saw mrs lee and I said your back but someone ran in front of me and said you an not go near her I said I will give her a hug and I got the dezes and then I died and I saved mrs lee but again I died. By Nimah Unfinished punshon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Niamh,
    I really like your Where is Mrs Lee's writing. I like the way you put more details. Maybe next time check the spelling before you publish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denies thank you. I didn't get time to finish it I will work hard to finish it and I will cheek the spelling.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.