Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

Banana Loaf

Hi everyone,
Yesterday (22nd of August) I made banana loaf because our family had leaft over bananas that needed used up. I mad banana loaf not so long ago. This weeks banana loaf was better than last times. This weeks one was more sticky, it wouldn't crumble up when you cut it like the other one. I find cooking really fun I can be creative with cooking or baking and I am  a foodie I love EVERYTHING food related. I am getting of topic but I like cooking and baking. This banana loaf was really yummy. 
Have you ever made banana bread or loaf before?








 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Niamh, It's me Mark R from your class. I like the way you explained how much you love food and you showed us pictures of your banana bread loaf. This reminds me of us doing food tech and we were making food. You did really well with the food. Good Job

    Kind Regards
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you positive comment. stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niamh,
    A great description of how this banana bread is better than the last time you made it. I tried making a banana & bran loaf during the last lockdown and it was so dry! Not nice at all. I might have to try your recipe.
    See you in our hangout tomorrow :)

    Mrs Lambie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.