Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

Matariki (tic tac toe)

 Hi everyone,

This week I have been learning about Matariki. Ms Wilton gave the class some activatys to work but their was a rule. The rule was you had to kind of play tic tac toe just not with somone. You etheir pick 3 up or down, 3 sideways, 3 diagonal. It is a 3 by 3 grid so you do 3 activatys. HERE IS THE LINK IF YOU WANT TO TRY

The 3 activatys I have pick were:




What is Matariki known as in these three languages; English, Japanese, Hawaiian.


Create a DLO to explain the story behind each of these.



Design your own (mana tukutuku) kite to fly during Matariki.


Include instructions on how to construct the kite.



.

What foods were eaten during Matariki?


Create a DLO explain to others why they were eaten during this time.





In todays blog post I am going to show you the last green text:


Did you know this?

Was my blog post helpful?

What could I improve on?

2 comments:

  1. hi Niamh its olivia,your blog helped me understand what they eat and i like that you included pics i can see how and what they eat

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.