Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Pirate Ship going down

 Hi everyone,

This week I have been working on my writing witch is based around Pirates.

Our class had to write a dairy about a sinking ship that we are on. 

We has to use our senses like ( see, smell, feel and hear) 

The class can add in Pirate Language but it has to make sense

Hope you like it!!!




BOOM


The wooden boards are creaking,

waves striking on the side of the boat,

thunder and the wind travel through one ear and out the other.



 I can smell salty water and split rum,

I feel my wet feet slipping off a board and onto another

I am feeling worried and panicky, terrified and afraid.



 I can see rain and barrels of food floating in the water

and the night sky, water everywhere,

ripped sails,

terrified pirates shouting at one another and dead bodies floating in the water.



Don't think I can take it.

I am going to die,

taking a trip to Davy Jones' locker is the last thing

I’m worried about.

If you are reading my diary

I hope this is not the last of me...




The hard thing was making a pictures in the readers head. 

The eases thing is all the senses.

Do you think I did good?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.