Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Quick wite

Quick wite Thursday 22 November
Here is my quick wite about Dinosaurs
LIFE WITH THE DINOSAURS
Hi my name is Bilinda I am 8 years old. I am the only child and I am learning how to make a time machine
and see if dinosaurs are real.
I have been looking up how to make a time machine but it says not found sorry. That frustrates me
I get bullied
sometimes
like people saying you are a nerd but
I don't care.
I want to make a time machine. Later that night I was dreaming about time machines it was wonderful. The next morning I was hot it felt like I was in the sun outside. I opened my eyes and there was a dinosaur right in front of my face I screamed d d d DINOSAURS I ran for my life tripping over rocks and other things. I said to myself this is real I heard dinosaur yelling I looked over and all the baby dinosaurs were chasing me. The baby dinosaurs were huge like a elephant I hid in a cave and there standing was a rat. I hoped on it and smacked the rats but and the rat ran I was not believing this it was actually true the rat ran into a prikil bush I jumped of and the rat was hurt it got its way out but I could not ride it I was happy but sad I missed my home and my mum and dad I wanted to go back but I could not tears ran down my face as I was walking this big huge dinosaur was big as 10 mansions it grabbed me by its claws and went into a cave it had babies it was getting dark

THIS IS NOT FINISHED ( SORRY )

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.