Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

Aunty Nellie

Aunty Nellie
One of my favourite things about my Aunty is she laughs like
a cruel Joker. Her house is as big as a mansion with lots of
cool things. Her job was writing down case reports in the police
station like a real police . But she has retired 64 and relaxed
like sleeping beauty. Her height is 4 clouds taller than me. Her
eyes look as green as wet grass. Her teeth look as brown as
wood. Her face looks as wrinkled as scrunched up paper. Her
clothes are as patterned as a fashion artist. Her hair is as dark
colored like bad people. She smells as if she put every perfume
in the shop. Her dog is as golden as gold . She is a kind bunny.
# She is as soft as a petal. She is the best Aunty I could ever
have.

THE END.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Niamh It is your sister Roisin from St Bernadette's school
    I like how you said buteful stuff about your aunty
    That reminds me of you.
    Next time can you please add what aunty Nellie does with her dog coulered golden.
    Did you know that that is correct she is Kind smells like purfume but I didint know that her job was to write reports.
    from Roisin your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.