Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Funky Self Portrait

Hi everyone,
For Cybersmart this week I have been learning how to carton myself. This is a very fun and cool way to draw you. I learnt how to use the tools and shading from this video (Click Here). We had to use the curve tool to trace around our face and then connect it back up. Next you had to go to the colour icon and click transparent. Also use the curving tool to trace  round the light and dark places on your face. When you have done that use this tool called colour picker you click it and hover over were you want to colur and click. Go back up to that tool and you control v the first few numbers and letters, you keep doing that until you are done. My sores I used was, A google drawing, colour picker, the curve tool.

 Do you like it?





What did you do today that made you think hard? = Trying to put some paragraphs into my own words.

What happened today that made you keep going? = My class mates were helping me.

What can you learn from this? = That you should NEVER GIVE UP.

What mistake did you make that taught you something? = I thought that it looked like I had all blisters but I think it looks cool.

What did you try hard at today? = My Self Portrait.

What strategy are you going to try now? = Zooming in and out.

What will you to to challenge yourself today? = Try and do other people.

What will you do to improve your work? = Try and blend it in more.

What will you do to improve your talent? = Practice more.

What will you do to solve this problem? = Try again.




3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Niamh,
    What a fantastic attitude to learning you have. You impressed me in class with your perseverance! I think you have created a great self portrait. Just look at all the detail for your teeth and also your eyes! AMAZING! I also really like that you included all of the links and your sources!
    To make your drawing even more effective you could also add in your shoulders and neck!
    Keep up the great work!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.