Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Moment in Time

 Hi Everyone,

This week in writing I have been writing a moment in time well using my sense for three things I did this based on camp I had to do this for everyone I did. Do you think I should improve? or add something? should I do more?

Hope you like it =D


Waterslide:


I heard: Screaming people that had their first try, children chattering  to everyone for who to race.

Down the waterslide

I felt: The small little droplets hit my skin as I slid down the water slide . I was happy, joyful and excited.

I saw: People sliding down like a bullet landing in the rocky mud and hurrying back up to do it again.

I Wondered: if you got the right momentum you could go faster over the mud and onto some grass.


Maypole:


I heard: Feet thumping on the matted area,

people talking about what way they are going and how to speed up.


I felt: The burns on my palms and the green mat thing getting hotter and hotter

every time you go round because of the sun and all the people running across it. 


I saw: Feet getting flinged into the air and hair flying in the wind and a blurry image of people standing by.


I Wondered: If there was a little soft thing that when you put your fingers on and swing around it.

It will prevent the burns from happening. 


Sleeping:


I heard: little whispers around the room, \

people tell us to shush because they are trying to sleep and the top bunk

creaking because someone is rolling around on it.


I felt: the soft sleeping bag making me feel warm, t

he confey mattress and the pillow underneath my head.


I saw: the bright night light shining in my eyes,

the opening and closing because people are going toleit.  


I Wondered: if less people were in a bunk room so we could get to sleep easier and get more sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.