Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

News Paper Cybersmart

 Hi Everyone,

Today we were learning to make are own newspaper but about camp. You had to catch peoples eye and we had to have a bulging title and a detailed description about what we were talking about.  Fina was my buddy. We worked on it together and made a amazing newspaper. I got the information from the Uru Manuka site lesson 2. This was very fun and I loved this. I want to make more with my buddy, but I will have to check with my buddy. You might have to zoom in. Here is a link to go to the Google Drawing 

How did you think we did?

Is their anything we have missed or is their soothing we could work on?

Hope you like it =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.