Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Digital Technology

 Hi everyone,

The few weeks my class room 5  have been playing round with games doing coding you can move your characters hear are some examples of some Code.org, scratch and Gaming Froot this is called Digital Technology.

Gaming Froot was really hard and not loading, so our teacher Miss Sumter said just to leave it.


Code.org is very fun but what happens to me was I booked marks my mincraft at stage 6 and moved on the level 9. level 9 was hard so I xed the tab and want back on it to find I am back on to level 6 and I clicked on level 9 and had to do all the level 6 to 9 so I just left it a level 6 sooooooo. Remember to save the stage you are at 

I think I did good - Like coding and placing blocks

Would you like to try?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.