Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Toolkit

 Hi everyone,

Today Year 6, 7 and 8 did tool kits. This was going on all around the cluster. If you had headphones you could do it if you didn't have any you couldn't. Toolkit is where you are online and you can learn new apps talking through Google Hangouts. You had to have your mic muted all times and if you wanted to talk you had to write in the chat. Sometimes they would glitch out and you couldn't hear them but sometimes you could fix it like reloading the page. We had 4 sessions and every session you would learn about some new app.

I found it hard to get on to the Google Hangouts but eventually got it.

Would you like to do a Toolkit?

Here is a link to the Toolkit

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.