Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

17/10 New Church

In are school are church was getting rebuilt, because there was leching and lots of cracks it, looked old and boring. Mrs lee said ' you have to make a quick write about the new church so here is my one.

I walked to the eye caching church there was a window up above.
I felt I was being blessed already. I saw the holy water it was in a baptismal I looked at it.
I was amazing I loved it Mr Norman said put your right hand in and do the sine of the cross.
I was feeling peaceful when I genuflect and sat on the set. I looked around and it looked like heaven.
There was harmful Mary full of grace and St Bernadette.
They were lovely and they were both statues and I saw stations of the cross they were matching gold.
When I saw Jesus nailed to the cross my bran was blown away
I couldn't speak we sang a song it was called One Faith One Hope.
Everyone sang it was like angels singing.
Father was talking about the church and then it was time to have the bread and wine.
The people that had holy communion came up first I had it I took the bread I feel extra special.
I was about to faint it was the end of mass. We went outside and then went to are kind of boring class.

                                                        THE END BY NIAMH


1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.