Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Crown Canada

I cybersmart we are learning 6 different contrary and you can choose one I am doing Canada and a activity. Here is a link to show you where I got the info

The capital city is : Ottawa.

The population in the capital city is : 947 , 031.
In January the weather in the capital city is usually : -6° / -14°.
The capital city is located in the part of the country : North (America).
The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city are : English and French.

2 fun fact: Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined.

                   Canada the World's Most Educated Country: over half its residents have college degrees.
I want to visit Canada because Canada has the  highways for animals.  Image result for canada pictures

4 comments:

  1. Hi Niamh what does highway for animals mean? it was very handy to have the link, maybe put color in the post so it attracts people. make the letters at the end a bit bigger so people can see them better. I love your tittle.
    by Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Niamh,
    Great facts about Canada. Thank you for sharing the link to where you found the information - this is really helpful for your reader and gives you credibility for your answers. Wow that is a lot of lakes! I too like Grace wonder what the highway for animals means?
    Look forwards to hearing from you!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Niamh! I think you should Make the tiny words the same size as the words you have. And I think you should only have one link Inst ed of alot. but other then that it's great and I love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and also What is highway for animals?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.