Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Our School

In my class room we are doing writing and in writing we are doing information report and you had to do one for our school so I hope you like it.



       Our school
My school is a catholic school and I am going to tell all about my
school


CERR VALUES
So in my school there is a a group of words called the CERR
values. There is Compassion, Excellence , Responsibility.
Respect, and this helps us be good.

How many people ?
There are 132 children and 7 teachers. We have 4 teacher
adses.We have four student teachers and they are really
good and kind.


What we do at school
We do breakfast club it you had no breakfast and
we have kiwi can we learn so much and we have two people
that teach us and there names are Ross and Katy.
They are great to work together . And we have singing
and homework club.


What we have outside
  • 3 playgrounds
  • 7 class rooms
  • Ball bax
  • 1 chest board game on ground
  • 1 staff room
  • 1 office
  • 2 decks
  • 1 PE shead
  • 3  water fountain
  • And heps more


In my classroom
9 tables
28 people
2 bean bags
1 reading shelf
1 math shelf
28 devices
30 cheats
Lots of games
1 notice wall
5 walls
2 doors and 1 door that has a positive things on it.


What I give the school
I give it 5 stars because it is a nice place for people and people
should come here because it is full of lovely teachers and
lovely people.


                                    BY NIAMH

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.